Tuesday, May 12, 2015

MB Bike Week - Koolaids Kustoms

Myrtle Beach Bike Week is upon us again. Well, officially "Spring Rally".

I am headed, today, to a new shop called Koolaids Kustoms to have a sound system installed on Vicci. These guys do a lot of work on customizing Victory motorcycles. The custom creations I have seen are truly awesome!
I have read several reviews on the great quality of the sound system I am getting. I am certain the installation will also be superior! I already know the deal I'm getting is better than anyone else can offer. There is a fun day planned at KK and I am looking forward to making new friends!

Koolaids Kustoms is located at 1200 Glenns Bay Road in Surfside Beach. Stop by sometime and see Eightball and 'Koolaid!

Time to ride!!

No comments:

Post a Comment