Sunday, August 10, 2014

Major Decision and Long Trip Planned...

So it's going to take a while to get the Vision I posted earlier, so I have made a decision. The Kingpin I have been wanting for 3 years has become available. The decision is to GET IT!
A former co-worker in Chattanooga has it. This means a one way flight, and a 550 mile ride home. Lucky for me, US Highway 74 runs all the way from Chattanooga to Wilmington!!  With a small detour around Charlotte, and a short jaunt down US 176 from Saluda NC, to Tryon, NC, I will be in for the ride of a lifetime! The first of many, I should add.
Then, once I get ready to buy the Vision, my ultimate goal, I will either give the Kingpin to my girl, or sell it for the $$, or if business is going well enough, just park it in the garage :)

anyway, here is the Kingpin I am going to get...
Not the best pic, but trust me, there will be more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment